What Are We Trying to Accomplish
As you start to bring your suppliers into the SourceDay System we want to make sure we are helping with two things:
- We know you're busy - so we want to give you an easy way to communicate this message to your suppliers
- We want to provide your suppliers with advance notice of the changes coming so that they can prepare as well
How Do I Do It?
Hi <Supplier Name> -
We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with SourceDay to ensure our supplier invoices are processed and paid as quickly as possible. Please note there will be no cost passed along to your company as we are covering all associated costs. But we do ask that you help us and SourceDay with the below to be sure we get you set up correctly in the program.
What to expect:
- We will provide SourceDay with a copy of your typical invoice
- SourceDay will use that invoice to create a template allowing future invoices to be processed directly by our site in SourceDay
- Once we all feel that invoices are processing smoothly, you will receive an email from SourceDay with a dedicated email address, allowing you to email your invoices directly to our site in SourceDay
- Pro Tip: Be sure to follow the current invoice processes as well to ensure that Accounts Payable has the information needed
- Let us know if you'd like to receive email notifications on payment postings
How to get the most bang for your buck:
- Let us know if your invoice formats are changing as this could cause delays in processing your invoices
- Be sure to save your dedicated email address from SourceDay and provide it to everyone who would typically submit invoices
- Whitelist emails from <email@example.com> so that you do not miss any communications about your templates, payments, or postings
- Whitelist our domain sourceday.com with your IT department
We are excited to take this step to enhance our procurement processes. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact <Invoice Automation contact address> For any questions on SourceDay, please reach out directly to SourceDay at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference our relationship.
<Invoice Automation contact>