What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The site filter allows accountants to decide which invoices they want to view based on the location of a particular facility within your company. These site names are pulled from the PO from your ERP.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the Sites dropdown to access the sites dropdown list
2) Click the checkbox next to each site you would like to view or check the Select All box
3) Click the blue reload button to refresh the invoices with your site selections
4) Uncheck the checkbox next to a site name or the Select All box and click the blue reload button to remove the selected site's invoices from your view
**Changes Coming Soon**
Here's a sneak peak of the new changes coming soon to Invoice Automation (formerly Accounts Payable). The filter option will now appear as a selection as a left navigation. The Sites filter can be applied on invoices staged in Needs Review, Awaiting Receipt, Mismatched, Matched, Voucher Exceptions, Failed Vouchers, Vouchered, Posted, Paid, and Voided.
1. Click on the Sites button to filter your invoices by Site.
2. Your current list of Sites will appear on the left side of your SourceDay page. Click the checkbox next to each site you would like to view or check the Select All box. Then click the submit box at the bottom of the Sites Menu.
Note: A number displayed on any of the filters will indicate if a filter is currently applied.