What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The integration filter allows accountants to decide which invoices they want to view based on the ERP integration with SourceDay. You will only see multiple options here if your company has multiple integrations with SourceDay for different ERPs.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the Integration dropdown to access the integration dropdown list
2) Click the checkbox next to each Integration you would like to view or check the Select All box
3) Click the blue reload button to refresh the invoices with your integration selections
4) Uncheck the checkbox next to an integration name or the Select All box and click the blue reload button to remove the selected integration's invoices from your view
**Changes Coming Soon**
Here's a sneak peak of the new changes coming soon to Invoice Automation (formerly Accounts Payable). The Integration Filter option will appear as a selection button. The Integration filter can be applied on invoices staged in Needs Review, Awaiting Receipt, Mismatched, Matched, Voucher Exceptions, Failed Vouchers, Vouchered, Posted, Paid, and Voided.
1. Click on the Integration button to filter your invoices by Integration. Note the number in red will indicate how many filter options you have currently selected.
2. Your current list of Integrations will appear on the left side of your SourceDay page. Click the checkbox next to each site you would like to view or check the Select All box. Then click the submit box at the bottom of the Integration Menu.