What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The Buyers filter allows accountants to decide which invoices they want to view based on the buyer that is associated with the corresponding PO in the ERP. The names in this dropdown are based on the buyer name that appears on the POs, not on SourceDay users. If you do not select a buyer name or group of buyer names then you will view all buyers by default.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the Buyers dropdown to access the buyer dropdown list
2) Click the checkbox next to each buyer you would like to view or check the Select All box
3) Click the blue reload button to refresh the invoices with your buyer selections
4) Uncheck the checkbox next to a buyer's name or the Select All box and click the blue reload button to remove the selected buyer's invoices from your view
**Changes Coming Soon**
Here's a sneak peak of the new changes coming soon to Invoice Automation (formerly Accounts Payable). The filter option will now appear as a selection as a left navigation. The Buyers filter can be applied on invoices staged in Needs Review, Awaiting Receipt, Mismatched, Matched, Voucher Exceptions, Failed Vouchers, Vouchered, Posted, Paid, and Voided.
1) Click the Buyers icon to filter your selection of Buyers.
2) Your current list of Buyers will appear on the left side of your SourceDay page. Click the checkbox next to each buyer you would like to view or check the Select All box
3) Uncheck the checkbox next to a buyer's name or the Select All box to remove the selected buyer's invoices from your view