What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
*Changes are coming. Keep reading for sneak peak of Invoice Automation updates at the end of this article.
The vendor filter allows accountants to decide which invoices they want to view based on the vendor name as it appears on the invoice and PO.
Please note that if you haven't had an invoice for that vendor/ERP Vendor ID upload into the Invoice Automation Platform yet, this vendor sill not appear in the drop down list.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the Vendors dropdown to access the vendor dropdown list
2) Click the checkbox next to each vendor you would like to view or check the Select All box
3) Click the blue reload button to refresh the invoices with your vendor selections
4) Uncheck the checkbox next to a vendor's name or the Select All box and click the blue reload button to remove the selected vendor's invoices from your view.
**Changes Coming Soon**
Here's a sneak peak of the new changes coming soon to Invoice Automation (formerly Accounts Payable). The filter option will now appear as a selection as a left navigation. The Vendors filter can be applied on invoices staged in Needs Review, Awaiting Receipt, Mismatched, Matched, Voucher Exceptions, Failed Vouchers, Vouchered, Posted, Paid, and Voided.
1. Click on the Vendors button to filter your invoices by Vendor.
2. Your current list of Vendors with existing SourceDay Templates will appear on the left side of your SourceDay page. Click the checkbox next to each Vendor you would like to view or check the Select All box. Then click the submit box at the bottom of the Vendor Menu.
Note a number on any of the filters will indicate if a filter is currently applied.