When I run my supplier performance report under Performance Insights, it does not look like my data is changing, even if I choose a different date range.
There are two possible scenarios that are happening:
1) The supplier performance report is based off a complete orders, so if the order you are looking for has not been completed, it will not show in the report.
2) There is a known bug that we are working on where the toggle to change the date range is not working as expected. We will continue to work on this ticket, but in the meantime, if you need this information, please follow the filling steps:
- Click on "Performance Insights" at the top of the page
- From the dropdown listing choose "Supplier Performance"
- The URL is creating the report on the fly for this one, so you just need to update the URL to see the data you would like to see:
- For 30 days you would update the URL from days=90 to days=30
- For 60 days you would update the URL from days=90 to days=60
- For 90 days you would update the URL from days=90 to days=90