We understand that in an ideal world companies would always have the data they need to make data based decisions. However, in reality this information is often:
- Hard to Find - Held in multiple locations with multiple owners, not connected, held hostage by data resources with priorities that often don't lead to the reports you need
- Difficult to Understand - We are not all data scientists, and that's ok, but with the changes in the manufacturing world it can be difficult to translate what the data is doing, and what is impacting the data
- Inconsistent - Due to resource turnover, competing priorities, and a reality where we are doing whatever possible to get the raw materials we need - data gathering is usually one of the first things to fall off
We want to partner with you to use learnings from all of our customers - large and small - to help get you the data you need, in an easy to read format, in order to provide you with the information needed to make informed decision. The best news - you don't have to change anything with your processes, we use the data you are already gathering in order to create your suite of reports.
In Plain English: Is your company receiving what you need, are you receiving your items when they are promised, and are you paying what you expected to pay?
What Does it Look Like?
The opening dashboard will show you a high level view of each of the main reports:
Cost Increase Impact
Cash Flow Protection
SourceDay Control Center
From this page you will be able to drill into each of these areas and control the results based on supplier and time frame.
When Can I Get It?
Starting March 1, 2022, SourceDay Insights will be sold as part of the SourceDay PO Collaboration product. For existing users they will still have the opportunity to add SourceDay Insights for an additional fee. If you are interested, please either contact your sales person or send an email to email@example.com and we will connect you with the correct person.
Who Can Use It?
Once Insights has been purchased, all PO users with either a buyer or viewer license that is active will be able to use SourceDay Insights. However, the setup for this license is not in place automatically for existing users. If you need to add a PO license, please either reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the SourceDay Insights account enabled.
Now For the Fun Part - Let's Start Learning
This guide suggests going through the following learning paths in the recommended order. Each section should take you 5 minutes or less to read through. If you already have experience in this area, or if there is a section that doesn't interest you, that's OK - skip it. If you get lost, or something doesn't make sense we recommend going back to previous sections in order to determine if there was an important concept that may have been missed.
- Overview - You are here
- Speaking the Same Language
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Understanding Supplier Performance
- Understanding Cost Increase Impact
- Understanding Cash Flow Protection
- Understanding Demand Planning
- Understanding the SourceDay Command Center