In this section we want to familiarize you with the SourceDay Insights Dashboard. This will be your landing spot for all things data. From here, you can click on a chart to dive in to get a closer look and segment for time periods and suppliers, but this dashboard is the high level view.
Let's Take a Look
The Dashboard has 5 main sections. I have labeled them below to help make it easier to track:
1) Supplier Performance
In this section we are showing you metrics around On Time and In Full Delivery (OTIF). This chart will show you:
- How often your orders are fully delivered on time, and see how that changes over time.
- Show me how - Understanding Supplier Performance
2) Cost Increase Impact
In this section, you are looking at Price Point Variance. This chart will help you understand:
Which price changes have the biggest impact on your costs? This dashboard can help you focus your purchasing efforts to make sure you are getting the best value for your spend and where to focus your resources on high impact parts.
- Show me how - Understanding Cost Increase Impact
3) Cash Flow Protection
In this section you are identifying where your PO dates are moving out and when they are meeting your delivery dates. This chart will help you understand:
- The effects of schedule changes on working capital reserves, production times, and inventory.
- Show me how - Understanding Cash Flow Protection
4) Demand Planning
In this section we are helping you to identify Lead Time for your orders. This chart will help you understand:
- What the actual lead times are for your orders. This will assist you in understanding when to order, so you are not left without a necessary part for production.
- Show me how - Understanding Demand Planning
5) SourceDay Control Center
This section allows you to set the period of time for the dashboard and shows you some common SourceDay usage stats to help you understand if the product usage is within your bounds, or needs to be improved. This chart will help you understand:
Your current spend with suppliers, how often your POs are changing, and how much time is being spent in SourceDay.
- Show me how - Understanding the SourceDay Command Center
Next up - Understanding Supplier Performance
- Speaking the Same Language
- Understanding the Dashboard - You are here
- Understanding Supplier Performance
- Understanding Cost Increase Impact
- Understanding Cash Flow Protection
- Understanding Demand Planning
- Understanding the SourceDay Command Center