The Cash Flow Protection Dashboard will help you to understand how move outs in your POs affect your business. This can help you better understand trends in when changes are happening and how late or missing inventory is affecting your ability to do business.
Let's Take a Look
Use the numbers in the image to help identify the sections for a deep dive of the functionality below.
- PO Lines Moved Out
- PO Spend Moved Out
- Quantity Ordered Minus Quantity Received
- Move In and Moves Out By Month
- Download Data
Filters can help you to change the data based on how your company sees value. You are able to change the time periods, PO spend or line groupings, and PO statuses. If you are looking for more information on the filters and what they mean, you can see in depth information on each filter here.
2) PO Lines Moved Out
The number of active PO lines where the current due date is more then one month (or one day if day grouping selected) greater than the original due date. "Active" is defined as not cancelled, completed, or deleted. This will help you to identify where there are changes to your POs to help get a high level understanding of how PO changes are affecting your business.
3) PO Spend Moved Out
The sum of PO Spend for active PO lines where the current due date is more then one month (or one day if day grouping selected) greater than the original due date. By looks at the costs you can start to understand how PO changes are affecting your capital. Items not received on time can affect warehouse space, and whether or not you are able to manufacture your items, or whether you have to switch to manufacturing a different item. When you start to see what changes are costing you it can help leadership to understand what constant changes are doing to incoming and outgoing revenue.
4) Quantity Ordered Minus Quantity Received
This is the difference between received and ordered quantities trending by the original due date on the purchase order. It allows you to see what inventory is coming in versus what is delayed. This chart can help you to understand where your inventory is and what it is costing you.
5) Move In and Moves Out By Month
This graphic can help you easily see what is going on with your purchase orders and get an easy to understand visual showcasing early, on time and late orders.
By clicking on the bars you can also do a deep dive into the orders affecting the numbers
- Supplier Name - Name of the supplier
- PO Spend - Spend for the affected lines
- PO Lines - Number of lines affected
6) Download Data
You can download any of your data from these charts for use and additional analysis. You can download to either excel or csv.
- Click the download data link
- When you are taken to the downloads tab, click on "Choose your data download"
- You will see a pop up box that will allow you to choose either:
- Lead Time: Data Download
- Moves: Data Download
- OTIF: Data Download
- PPV: Data Download
- Choose the format: Excel or CSV
- Then click download
The download will include all lines of data that were used to make the dashboard (it will not contain the actual charts)
- Speaking the Same Language
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Understanding Supplier Performance
- Understanding Cost Increase Impact
- Understanding Cash Flow Protection - You are here
- Understanding Demand Planning
- Understanding the SourceDay Command Center