I have a new supplier and I want to make sure that they can access their POs or I have an existing supplier and I need to update their email for POs.
If a supplier is brand new, you will want to send an email with them copied to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help them to get an account set up and will help to ensure that they get the training they need.
After you have sent the email to onboarding, or if this is an update to an existing supplier, you will want to make sure that they are listed as a contact in your ERP and that the email matches the email sent to SourceDay. You can quickly check this if you are the admin on the account by following these steps:
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to you name in the top right corner
- Choose "Account Settings" from the list
- Then you will see some choices on the left side of the page - choose "External Vendors"
- Using the search box on the page, search for the email address of your supplier
- If it's not there, you need to add them as a contact in your ERP
- If it is there, scroll to the left and look for a column called "Enabled" make sure that the box is checked
- To verify that they are active - go back to where you clicked "External Vendors" and choose "Active Vendors" then re-enter the supplier's email address in the search box. If they are active - they will appear in the listing.
If you do not see the supplier in the list and think that you should - contact support and provide the supplier email, your information and let them know that the supplier is in the onboarding process.