I am looking at the history for my PO and it looks like there are some delayed writes or even some status differences between SourceDay and my ERP, is there a way for me to resubmit or refresh the PO to try to make it go through?
At any time you have the capability to do a manual sync between SourceDay and your ERP. This is a great way to update a PO in SourceDay or your ERP outside of the 15 minute syncs. Additionally, a manual sync on a specific PO will allow you to refresh the PO that maybe delayed. Depending on the reason for the delayed write this fix that may or may not fix the delayed write.
How Do I Do It?
- Click on the little 3 dots on the top right of your screen and select Pull Single PO.
- Enter the PO id number that you would like to pull.
- If you receive a success message - Great!
- If you receive a failure message then there is likely something else causing the delay, or there may not be any updates for that PO that are in queue. Your next steps are to submit a help request to get our support team looking at it right away.
Updates coming soon: Here is the new workflow coming soon to pull a single PO.
1. Click on Pull Single PO just under the Need Help? menu.
2. Enter the PO Number in the open text box.
Creating a help request notifies our support team of any challenges you are facing. This can be done by use the Need Help button on the top right of the PO Dashboard. Simple open the menu below and select Submit Help Request. Be sure to provide our team with enough information to conduct a thorough investigation, such as PO Number, screen shots, etc are immensely helpful for our team to provide you with a quick resolution.