I'm not sure what filters to use when I am viewing my data on the SourceDay Insights Supplier Dashboard. Can you help me understand what values these are looking at?
- Company Name - This value will default to your main company name. If you have more than one company in SourceDay linked together you can choose to show data for one company or multiple companies in your data
- Site - If your company uses sites to distinguish segments of the company in SourceDay, you can use this filter to show data for one or many of the sites
- Supplier Name - This filter is a valuable tool that will let you see supplier performance across all suppliers, one supplier, or maybe even a group of suppliers that sell the same types of parts
- Buyer Name - This filter allows you to see information for one buyer, all buyers, or a grouping of buyers
- Time Range - Time range allows you to see data based on days, weeks, months, or years including comparing values like MoM or WoW - the functionality for future trending is not currently available. This range is based on Receipt Date (or Shipment Date for vendors using double due date functionality).
- Baseline or Prior Year - This filter allows you to see values for how you compare against all SD Vendors (Baseline comparison) or based on only your data from the previous year (PY comparison)
- Which OTIF vs OTD Metric - This allows you to show your data based the most meaningful metric for you:
- OTIF - PO Lines - This measures on-time in-full according to PO lines in SourceDay
- OTIF - PO Spend - This measures on-time in-full according to PO spend in SourceDay
- OTD - Receipts or Shipments - This measures on time delivery based on receipt of the items on your PO
- Job - This filter allows you to segment based on specific job numbers that you are using with your suppliers. If you are using a custom job num field you will not be able to filter on that value.