I'm not sure what filters to use when I am viewing my data on the SourceDay Insights Cost Increase Impact Dashboard. Can you help me understand what values these are looking at?
- Company Name - This value will default to your main company name. If you have more than one company in SourceDay linked together you can choose to show data for one company or multiple companies in your data
- Site - If your company uses sites to distinguish segments of the company in SourceDay, you can use this filter to show data for one or many of the sites
- Supplier Name - This filter is a valuable tool that will let you see supplier performance across all suppliers, one supplier, or maybe even a group of suppliers that sell the same types of parts
- Buyer Name - This filter allows you to see information for one buyer, all buyers, or a grouping of buyers
- Job - This filter allows you to segment based on specific job numbers that you are using with your suppliers. If you are using a custom job num field you will not be able to filter on that value
- Item Timeframe - This is the timeframe that you will use for your dashboard. It is the amount of days this report looks at in order to determine the average PO costs. This report can be run for 90, 180, and 364 days.
e.g. If this is set to 90 days, this will compare the last 90 days to the PREVIOUS 90 days (days 1-90 vs. days 91-180)
- % Increase Threshold - You can enter whatever threshold works for your company. This is really, how much the price can go up or down for it to be considered a cost increase / cost decrease.
- e.g. : If this is set to 2%, anything that increased by 2% or decreased by -2% will show as REMAINED THE SAME in the cost increase bar