I'm not sure what filters to use when I am viewing my data on the SourceDay Insights Cash Flow Protection Dashboard. Can you help me understand what values these are looking at?
- Company Name - This value will default to your main company name. If you have more than one company in SourceDay linked together you can choose to show data for one company or multiple companies in your data
- PO Spend vs PO Line Look - Are you wanting to aggregate the level based on PO lines or PO spend
- Supplier Name - This filter is a valuable tool that will let you see supplier performance across all suppliers, one supplier, or maybe even a group of suppliers that sell the same types of parts
- Buyer Name - This filter allows you to see information for one buyer, all buyers, or a grouping of buyers
- PO Statuses - The value of the "Status" field for that PO line displayed on the PO table.
- Awaiting Approval
- Pending Approval in ERP
- Projected Late
- Job - This filter allows you to segment based on specific job numbers that you are using with your suppliers. If you are using a custom job num field you will not be able to filter on that value
- By Month vs By Day - This changes the groupings of the "buckets" on the x-axis of the chart, to either +/- months or +/- useful numbers of days.
- Buyer or Supplier Driven Change - Who initiated the change to the PO
- Buyer and Supplier
- No Move
- Supplier Change