I'm not sure what filters to use when I am viewing my data on the SourceDay Insights Demand Planning Dashboard. Can you help me understand what values these are looking at?
- Company Name - This value will default to your main company name. If you have more than one company in SourceDay linked together you can choose to show data for one company or multiple companies in your data
- Supplier Name - This filter is a valuable tool that will let you see supplier performance across all suppliers, one supplier, or maybe even a group of suppliers that sell the same types of parts
- Site - If your company uses sites to distinguish segments of the company in SourceDay, you can use this filter to show data for one or many of the sites
- Buyer Name - This filter allows you to see information for one buyer, all buyers, or a grouping of buyers
- Job - This filter allows you to segment based on specific job numbers that you are using with your suppliers. If you are using a custom job num field you will not be able to filter on that value
- Received Date - This allows you to see data based on days, weeks, months, or years including comparing values like MoM or WoW - the functionality for future trending is not currently available. This is based on receipt date from the ERP