What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Non PO Invoice functionality allows you to process, in SourceDay, those invoices that are not associated with a buyer PO. For example - you likely receive invoices for office supplies (pens, paper, paper towels, etc). Being able to process these invoices in the Invoice Automation Platform allows you to really have a one stop shop for invoice management, making things easier for you.
- Non PO functionality is currently available for Syteline, Epicor (Cloud/OnPrem), Netsuite, Visual (Standard and Global Financials)
- Other ERPs will be added over time
Pro Tip - If uploading, you must upload the invoices using the button "New Non PO Invoice"
If you use the "New Invoice" button, the PO will not move through the correct process and will end up in your "Pending Processing" tab
You will then need to delete the item and re-upload using the correct button
Let's first get an idea of how non POs will flow through the process:
Before we do a deep dive here are some things to keep in mind:
- Non PO invoices can be either uploaded, or emailed in. If emailed, there is 1 email address for all Non PO invoices being sent into your company
- The "New Invoice" and "New Non PO Invoice" buttons are not interchangeable
- You will want to add your GL Segments and Accounts prior to getting started loading invoices
- Once you submit a Non PO invoice, you can no longer edit/change the invoice outside of your ERP
Don't worry, we will walk you through each of these areas step by step, most sections should take you no more than 5-10 minutes to walk through, even with watching all the videos.
Included in This Series
- Getting Started with Invoice Automation Non PO Invoices - Overview - You are here
- Setting Up GL Segments, GL Accounts, and Payment Terms
- Deciding on How to Get Non PO Invoices into SourceDay
- Processing Your First Non PO Invoice