I would like to set up my suppliers to email in their non PO invoices, but the information and flow does not seem to be the same as what is used for the normal PO process. How to I set up my suppliers?
For non PO spend, there is only one email address for your company to send non PO invoices to, this is NOT supplier specific. You will need to enable this for your account and then send this email address to any suppliers that are sending indirect spend (or non-PO items) for vouchering and payment.
Note: If you have a supplier that is set up for email delivery for PO based invoices they can use this single email address. Or as the accountant you can move any invoices to Non-PO invoices from Pending Processing or the Needs Review tab. Simply email us at email@example.com to set up this feature.
How Do I Do It?
You can enable Non PO Invoice delivery in your account settings. If you choose this option, you will have one email address that you can use to easily email the non-PO Invoices into SourceDay.
1. Click on the down arrow next to your name and choose "Account Settings"
2. On your Account Settings page look for the "Advanced Invoice Automation Settings" section, check the Enable Non PO Invoice Email Delivery checkbox.
3. Once this box is checked, a unique email address will appear just under the option. Use this email for suppliers to email Non PO Invoices directly to SourceDay
Spotlighting New Functionality
- Non PO functionality is currently available for Syteline, Epicor (Cloud/OnPrem), Netsuite, Visual (Standard and Global Financials)
- Other ERPs will be added over time