I would like to set up my suppliers to email in their non PO invoices, but the information and flow does not seem to be the same as what is used for the normal PO process. How to I set up my suppliers?
For non PO spend, there is only one email address for your company to send non PO invoices to, this is NOT supplier specific. You will need to enable this for your account and then send this email address to any suppliers that are sending indirect spend (or non-PO items) for vouchering and payment.
Note: If you have a supplier that is set up for PO (direct spend) items as well, they will not be able to use the PO email address to submit non PO invoices. These invoices will be rejected and sent to the pending processes tab.
How Do I Do It?
You can enable Non PO Invoice delivery in your account settings. If you choose this option, you will have one email address that you can use to easily email the non-PO Invoices into SourceDay.
- Click on the down arrow next to your name and choose "Account Settings"
- On your Account Settings page look for the "Advanced AP Settings" section, check the Enable Non PO Invoice Email Delivery checkbox
- Once this box is checked, you can use the unique email address listed on your Account Settings page to email Non PO Invoices directly to SourceDay
Spotlighting New Functionality
- Non PO functionality is currently available for the Visual, Netsuite, and Syteline ERPs. Since this is newly launched functionality, if you are interested in starting to use this functionality, please either click here to enter a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This functionality is coming soon for Epicore (On-Prem and Cloud)
- Other ERPs will be added over time, but these will be the first launched to our customers