The pending tab is where you will see all of your new orders. In this section we will walk you through what you are doing when you acknowledge an order and how to acknowledge an order as well as what actions are available on the Pending tab under tasks.
Understanding the View
When you are on the Tasks view, you can look at all pending orders that need to be acknowledged.
You can click through each PO line (in the middle column) which will change the PO details and actions that are displayed in the column on the right.
What Can I Do?
Acknowledge - This is the first step in PO Collaboration with SourceDay. This action allows you to let the buyer know that you can fill the new PO line. With this action you can still request changes to the PO line from to quantity, cost, due date and also message the buyer with additional details.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Acknowledge Action
Reject/Cancel - Allows you to reject or cancel the PO line, basically letting the buyer know that you cannot take on this order. NOTE: If you need to make changes to cost, quantity, or due date, do not cancel the order - simply use the acknowledge action to request changes to those values
- Show Me How - Understanding the Cancel Action
Propose Splits - Allows you to propose a delivery schedule and split the PO Line into multiple lines. Note: Not available for all suppliers.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Split Proposal Action
- Show Me How - How Can I Split an Order If My Buyer Doesn't Have Split Lines
Print PO - Allows you to choose between a PDF or excel print ready version of the PO
- Show Me How - Understanding the Print PO Action
Message - Add a message, see any conversations in process for the PO line
- Show Me How - Understanding the Messaging Action
Bulk Acknowledging Orders From the Purchase Orders Section
If you need to acknowledge a lot of orders at once, we recommend acknowledging these orders in bulk which can only be completed from the Purchase Orders section.
Next up - Understanding the Updates Tab
- Overview - Understanding and Using Tasks
- Understanding the Differences Between the Tasks and Purchase Orders View
- Understanding the Pending Tab Under Tasks - You are here
- Understanding the Updates Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Late Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Radar Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Hot Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Message Tab Under Tasks