The "All Open" tab contains all active orders where a PO is opened. These will be your work in progress for orders that do not need attention, and those that do. This view is often used by buyers to understand the scope of all of their orders in order to streamline down to the orders that need help.
What Can I Do?
The available options for the all open view varies significantly between the supplier and the buyer. We have separated these out so that you can understand the options available for each side.
Accept/Propose Changes - Accept or reject any changes to the order from the supplier or suggest additional changes to quantity, costs, or dates. Coming Soon: Buyers will be able to propose a cancelation.
- Show Me How - Collaborating on Orders for Buyers
Message - Communicate with the supplier to understand any comments, questions or concerns about the order
- Show Me How - Understanding the Messages Action
Note Only - Add a note that will show up in the messaging section as well as the history for the PO
- Show Me How - Understanding the Note Only Action
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Subscribe or unsubscribe to the PO line if you would not typically be receiving communications on the item
- Show Me How - Understanding the Subscribe/Unsubscribe Action
Mark as Hot/Remove Hot - Set a PO line as Hot to add extra eyes or importance on the PO
- Show Me How - Understanding How to Set a PO Line as Hot
Enable or Disable Buyer Emails - Start or stop emails being sent to the buyer for this PO line
- Show Me How - Understanding How to Enable or Disable Buyer Emails
Accept/Propose Changes - Collaborate easily on order lines with this action to: Accept changes and new orders (coming soon), Reject changes, Propose changes, and coming soon Propose Cancellations.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Accept/Propose Changes Action
Acknowledge - Allows you to Acknowledge new pending PO lines. You can still request changes to the PO line from this view to quantity, cost, due date and also message the supplier with additional details
- Show Me How - Understanding the Acknowledge Action
Reject/Cancel - Allows you to reject or cancel the PO line entirely, basically letting the buyer know that you cannot take on this order. Note: This action will be moved to the Accept/Propose Changes Action.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Cancel Action
Message - Add a message, see any conversations in process for the PO line
- Show Me How - Understanding the Messaging Action
Shipped/Ready to Ship - Allows you to mark an order as shipped or ready to ship. Note: Ready to Ship is only available to some suppliers.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Shipped Action
- Show Me How - Understanding Ready to Ship
- Show Me How - Understanding the Unship Action
Propose Split Lines - Allows you to split lines and partially deliver an order if the entire order cannot be fulfilled. Note: Split lines will not be available to all suppliers, this is a buyer dependent setting
- Show Me How - Understanding the Split Lines Action
- Show Me How - How Can I Split an Order If My Buyer Doesn't Have Split Lines
Print PO - Allows you to choose between a PDF or excel print ready version of the PO
- Show Me How - Understanding the Print PO Action
Reopen - Allows you to reopen a cancelled PO, the PO will reopen with the last known information for the PO
- Show Me How - Understanding the Reopen Action