- Improvements have been made to let users take action as quickly as possible from the PO Table:
- The "Completed" tab only displays its count when the user navigates to that tab. If the user is on any other tab, the Completed count is not displayed.
- Users can now view and select PO lines from the table while waiting for the tab counts to load. If the counts have not loaded yet, the placeholder "- -" will be displayed instead.
- If a PO number, line, or release has an empty value:
- That field is not displayed in the left-hand navigation list.
- A placeholder of "- -" is displayed in the PO summary section displayed in action modals.
- The "Activate" checkbox in the buyer Accept/Propose Changes modal is now displayed under the Accept/Hold/Propose/Reject buttons.
- When a supplier takes an action that moves a record off of their selected tab on the Tasks page, e.g. acknowledging an order on the Pending tab, that record is automatically removed from the tab and the user is navigated to the next applicable record.
- Buyers can now edit all shipments, except those in "Ready to Ship" or "Unshipped" status.
- AP will now be able to handle invoices that contain a zero cost line. Invoice lines that do not have any cost, where the quantity or unit price are zero invoice lines will not be included when the invoice has been created in SourceDay.
- Vendor Minimum Charge has been added as an available General Ledger Code, that can be associated with an account.
- Notes that have been entered during Needs Review, will be retained throughout the entire invoice life cycle.