The Quality product is no longer being actively developed or supported by SourceDay. However, existing customers are able to request the ability to use Quality, until it is sunset, at no cost. At this point there is no planned date for end of life for this product. We will not make any modifications to the software and support may be limited to core functionality.
At this point, you are aware that Quality is going away at some point, but you can't beat the price of free. In this section we'll talk through how to request that Quality be enabled and how to get your Buyers set up with access. A couple items of note:
- In order to update and view the detailed data for Quality you must have a Buyer license in place for PO Collaboration
- If you just want to see the high level details of the score on the supplier scorecard, you will not need to enable them for access
- Only the Account Owner or an Account Admin has the ability to request and configure Quality
How Do I Request Quality
If you would like to have Quality set up, you just need to submit a support ticket and we can work with your CSM to get you set up.
You will receive a note letting you know that the account has been set up, and at that point you can click on the "Quality" section from the top of the page.
If you click on "Quality" right now, you will likely be disappointed. Don't worry, it's not broken, we're just not done with setup yet! Now let's get your buyers set up!
How Do I Set Up User Access for Quality
Setting up Buyers is completed in the main PO area.
1) Log into PO Collaboration
2) Click on the arrow next to your name at the top right of the page
3) Choose "Account Settings"
4) Click on "Manage Buyer Settings"
5) Then on "Actions" - you may need to scroll to the far right of the table in order to see these settings
6) Then click on "Roles"
7) Now just make sure the toggle for "Quality Assurance User" is set to on (or blue) and click save
Now your users are all set up - it's time to choose which items you are wanting to inspect, and do the next level of configuration.
- Overview - Getting Started with Quality
- How Do I Request Quality and Set Up My Users - You Are Here
- How Do I Configure My Quality Settings
- How Do I Choose My Items and Populate the Questions
- Understanding the Buyer Quality Dashboard
- Understanding the Supplier Quality Dashboard
- How Do I Perform an Inspection
- How Do I Perform an SCR the Buyer Side
- How Do I Complete an SCR on the Supplier Side
- How Do I See How My Suppliers Are Doing