It's great to have all this data, but at the end of the day we are really looking for an additional way to judge supplier performance. There are two ways that can be used to capture and use this data:
- The vendor scorecard
- Exporting data from Quality to your own reporting systems
Using the Vendor Scorecard
You vendor scorecard will help you to visually see what the overall quality score is for all of your companies, and also allows you to drill down into what is in place for a specific supplier. This will give you a quick visual read on how the supplier is doing from a quality perspective. You are only able to see the grade here, not what makes up the grade.
Exporting Data from Quality
The nice thing about Quality is that you can export data from any tab and you can download the full dataset into csv. This allows you to move the data into any reporting system that you have in place and combine the results with other tools you may already be using for supplier performance.
- Overview - Getting Started with Quality
- How Do I Request Quality and Set Up My Users
- How Do I Configure My Quality Settings
- How Do I Choose My Items and Populate the Questions
- Understanding the Buyer Quality Dashboard
- Understanding the Supplier Quality Dashboard
- How Do I Perform an Inspection
- How Do I Perform an SCR the Buyer Side
- How Do I Complete an SCR on the Supplier Side
- How Do I See How My Suppliers Are Doing - You Are Here
The Quality product is no longer being actively developed or supported by SourceDay. However, existing customers are able to request the ability to use Quality, until it is sunset, at no cost. At this point there is no planned date for end of life for this product. We will not make any modifications to the software and support may be limited to core functionality.