You may find yourself in a situation where a product or supplier that does not normally need additional oversight has a bad streak and you want to start monitoring more of their deliveries. With the Ad Hoc SCR creation, you can create SCRs off of any PO line run through SourceDay as long as the order is not Closed in your ERP and as long as the supplier is a SourceDay supplier.
Once created, this will display in Quality as a completed failed inspection and then the supplier compliance report will show up in the pending view of your dashboard. Then, you would process this the same way that you would normally process an SCR.
How Do I Do It?
1) From the dashboard, click on "Create AdHoc SCR" this will bring up a listing of all received items that you are able to create a SCR from.
Note: You can also filter using item, vendor, or PO in order to work within a more manageable listing.
2) Once you find the correct row, click on the "Create SCR" button for the proper line item
3) From here, you will have the ability to enter minimal fields for the failed inspection:
- Amount Shipped
- Amount That Are Bad
- Amount Received
4) Then click "save and send to vendor"
5) The SCR will show up on the supplier side in their "Updated" tab
6) From this point you would process the SCR as normal.
The Quality product is no longer being actively developed or supported by SourceDay. However, existing customers are able to request the ability to use Quality, until it is sunset, at no cost. At this point there is no planned date for end of life for this product. We will not make any modifications to the software and support may be limited to core functionality.