With SourceDay, Suppliers have several ways to provide their buyers with shipping information and updates on purchase orders (POs). We know your team is tired of the manual tasks just as much as anyone else, so we want to make sure you know all the easy ways you can collaborate with your buyers!
- How to ship a single PO Line from Tasks
- Shipping multiple PO Lines from the PO Dashboard using the Shipped Action
- Shipping hundred of lines using Imports
- Shipments Dashboard Overview
- Additional tips and tricks when shipping
Resources to Help
Having helped suppliers with shipping we have learned that it will work out best if you start with shipping a single line, once you have that down, ship multiples, and then you're ready for the import. This will help you better understand the nuances of shipping before diving into the deep end.
Questions Asked During the Webinar
Shipping and Unshipping FAQs
- What can I do to avoid missing orders?
- How do I get to the tasks area?
- When do I use tasks versus the PO dashboard view?
- How do I get to the ship multiple lines page and how do I ship multiple lines at once?
- How can I send partial shipments if my buyer does not use split lines?
- Getting Started with Split Lines
- How to unship an order line
- I am sending different quantities in each of my boxes, how do I do that?
- Why is my tracking number not showing me the tracking information?
- Why would the tracking number appear in the shipments header versus at the line level?
- How can I better see items being shipped to a particular address or warehouse
- If I do not send only what's needed for my import will it break anything?