What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
There are scenarios where Purchase Price Variances need to be accounted for in SourceDay and you need a bucket to put the variance into. This can be set up with a GL code that you provide and then you can edit the Invoice Unit Price and then add the variance to the correct GL code.
How Do I Do It?
1) From the Mismatched tab, click on the Invoice # to display the Invoice Lines and select Edit from the Invoice Line blue lightning bolt menu
2) In the Unit Price (Invoice) field, enter the PO unit cost amount and click Update
3) At the Invoice Header level, select Edit from the Invoice Header blue lightning bolt menu
4) In the pop up window, key in the Purchase Price Variance in the appropriate GL Code field and click Update
5) Select the Invoice record and from the green Actions Menu, select Voucher