We know using SourceDay is probably helping you get through your orders fast, stay on top of questions from buyers, and keep the communication line fluid. But we also know that we’ve rolled out a lot of changes and new features to your SourceDay platform. So we figured we could hang out and go over best practices.
Whether you’re a new supplier to the SourceDay platform or a seasoned vet – listen as Lisa Furler, Product Training Specialist, and Christine McAvoy, Director of Customer Success, go through the details of how suppliers can get the most from their SourceDay account.
- Setting up your dashboard
- Movement of a PO from Acknowledgement to Complete
- Getting Started - Introduction to PO for Suppliers
- Getting Started with PO WorkFlow - Supplier Best Practices for Setting Up Your Dashboards
- Webinar - May 2022 Releases - Accept/Reject, Messages, Supplier Tasks, Ready to Ship
- Webinar - June 2022 - All Things Shipping for SourceDay Suppliers
- Webinar - SourceDay for Suppliers: Why Should They Care
Questions Asked During the Webinar
- Can I integrate my ERP with SourceDay as a Supplier?
- What fields will help me best understand updates being requested?
- Can I receive a certificate of completion for attending a webinar?
- How is a supplier notified that there is a new PO to review? How do we see updates later on in the process?
- We release as needed but you need a date when acknowledging an order, what date should be used?
- How do I get rid of the red bubble next to companies on the PO dashboard?
- When I reject an order a few days later it comes back to my pending tab?
- What is the most efficient way to set up templates for importing data into SourceDay?
- If Our Incoterms are FOB with the Customer, How Does that Effect Delivery Date?
- Can more than one person be setup to receive email notifications when new POs are available?
- Can more than one line appear on a packing slip?
- I need to add additional suppliers to my account, how do I get this set up?
- I need to add existing accounts to a new buyer company, how do I get this set up?
- When we start using SourceDay will we still receive POs by email?
- How do you clear a search?
- What is the difference between "Filled" and "Complete" in the Order Status?
- The buyer made updates using their ERP and now I can't get it out of my update tab?
- Where can I print a packing slip after a shipment has been generated?
- Will I receive email updates about my orders or do I need to look at SourceDay everyday?