What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Users can schedule reports to run automatically and even be delivered directly to your inbox! This new option allows users to set specific reports to run on a specified frequency. Using this feature you could set-up a number of reports that would be directly emailed to you. For example, a report that would email you a csv or excel file of all your pending POs lines on a weekly basis.
How Do I Do It?
Scheduled Reports are available for buyers and suppliers within our PO Collaboration tool under the Reports tab (Buyers can find reports under Performance Insights).
1. Select the report you would like to run and set up the report specifications (type, format, notification). To review how to run a one-time report click here.
2. Click Notify when completed to receive an email notification with a link to the report. The link will only be active for 14 days after the report is generated.
3. Click on the button "One Time Report" to select "Scheduled Report." Now you can set up how often to run this report based on the number of days, weeks, months, years as well as schedule the first run date.
3. Scheduled Reports will be listed under Scheduled Reports, and they may be edited or deleted by the report creator.
4. Scroll down to view Generated Reports. These will be available for download for two weeks after they are created. Only the SourceDay user that created these reports will have access to these reports.