As a supplier, I know that I should be receiving an email when a new PO is created, can you help me understand what that email looks like and what information it contains?
When you receive a new PO, based on your configurable settings, you will either receive an email real time (if set to live) or based on the time frame you have chosen for email notifications. Once you receive the order you will need to log into the SourceDay pending tab in order to acknowledge for your buyer that you are willing to fulfill these orders.
The email will contain basic information about the new purchase orders that you will need to acknowledge including:
- *NEW* A link to either download individual POs or all POs without needing to log into the system - but only if you have your email settings set to Live
- The buyer submitting the PO to you
- The PO number, line, and release information
- Part number and information about the part
- Date, Quantity and Cost for the items listed
- A button that will take you into SourceDay to acknowledge the orders
- How to Acknowledge Orders in SourceDay
- How to Configure Supplier Email Settings
- Will I Receive Email Updates About My Orders or Do I Need to Look at SourceDay Everyday
- Getting Started Guide - Introduction to SourceDay for Suppliers
- Cliff Notes - How to Get Started Using SourceDay
- Cliff Notes - Advanced Features for Suppliers
- Cliff Notes - Becoming an Expert