What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Tab Export is a report that allows buyers and suppliers to pull a full report of a specified Dashboard Tab (for instance exporting all Pending Orders). Setting up this report will give you the ability to set up a recurring report of a specific tab. For instance, a supplier could set up recurring reports of all the lines on the Radar tab to then use to upload a bulk import of those lines with shipping details.
How Do I Run This Report?
Once you run this report, a pop-up window of Report Settings will open for you to set the parameters of the report using the available filters.
- Select the Dashboard Tab of which tab you'd like to generate the report.
Note: The Dashboard Tabs are from the PO management screen, including Updates, Messages, Awaiting Responses, etc.
- Choose the Format → CSV.
- Click "Notify when completed" to receive an email with a link to the report.
Note: When the report is complete it will be listed under Generated Reports.
Be sure to review and download a copy because this report will only be available for 14 days.
- Select how you'd like to generate these reports:
- One Time Report if you'd like to run this report once.
- Scheduled Report to set up a schedule for these reports, click here to review Scheduled Reports.
- Click Run to generate the report.