Orders that are in the radar tab may not need to be updated, this tab is mainly to help you understand orders where fulfillment is coming up quickly. This is to help you keep an eye on orders that need attention and gives you easy access to add shipping information or request updates to current orders.
The Radar view will display orders that have a Due Date or Ship Date within a set time frame. The default time frame is 7 calendar days. Admin users can set a different radar range per supplier if an alternate time frame is needed, especially for international suppliers with longer transit times. The radar range can be set for 2, 3, 7, 14, 21, 30, 45 and 60 days.
Understanding the View
When you are on the Tasks view, you can look at all orders that need to be highlighted due to a radar status under the Radar tab.
You can click through each PO line (in the middle column) which will change the PO details and actions that are displayed in the column on the right.
What Can I Do?
Message - Add a message, see any conversations in process for the PO line
- Show Me How - Understanding the Messaging Action
Accept/Propose Changes - Accept Buyer initiated changes, Confirm the order as is, or Propose Changes.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Accept/Propose Changes Action
Reject/Cancel - Allows you to reject or cancel the PO line, basically letting the buyer know that you cannot take on this order. NOTE: If you need to make changes to cost, quantity, or due date, do not cancel the order - simply use the acknowledge action to request changes to those values
- Show Me How - Understanding the Cancel Action
Propose Split Lines - Allows you to split lines and partially deliver an order if the entire order cannot be fulfilled. Note: Split lines will not be available to all suppliers, this is a buyer dependent setting
- Show Me How - Understanding the Split Lines Action
- Show Me How - How Can I Split an Order If My Buyer Doesn't Have Split Lines
Shipped/Ready to Ship - Allows you to mark an order as shipped or ready to ship. Note: Ready to Ship is only available to some suppliers.
- Show Me How - Understanding the Shipped Action
- Show Me How - Understanding Ready to Ship
- Show Me How - Understanding the Unship Action
Print PO - Allows you to choose between a PDF or excel print ready version of the PO
- Show Me How - Understanding the Print PO Action
Bulk Updating Radar Orders From the Purchase Orders Section
If you need to update a lot of radar orders at once, we recommend updating these orders in bulk which can only be completed from the Purchase Orders section.
- Show Me How - Updating POs with Buyer Changes and Rejections
- Show Me How - How Can a Supplier Split an Order
- Show Me How - Supplier Workflow - How Can I Split an Order If My Buyer Doesn't Have Split Lines
Next up - Understanding the Hot Tab
- Overview - Understanding and Using Tasks
- Understanding the Differences Between the Tasks and Purchase Orders View
- Understanding the Pending Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Updates Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Late Tab Under Tasks
- Understanding the Radar Tab Under Tasks - You are here
- Understanding the Hot Tab Under Tasks