The Aging PO columns help track the number of days an order has been sitting in a certain status. The Aging POs feature can be enabled by Admins to control the aging thresholds and select the days to track.
Click here for more information on Aging columns.
Understanding the View
Where Can I See It?
- Click on your name dropdown in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Account Settings
- Click the Aging PO Settings option on the left side of the screen
- Click the toggle on the Aging POs On line to turn the Aging PO feature on
Click the Submit button to save the settings
These settings allow you to set the number of days a line or release has to reach to hit a High or Medium threshold when there has not been a response or action from the buyer or supplier. To enable the threshold:
- Click the toggle on the Visual Change for Thresholds
- Enter the number of days a line/release has to reach in order to hit the High (days) threshold
- Once it hits this threshold, the aging column will turn red.
- Enter the number of days a line/release has to reach in order to hit the Medium (days) threshold
- Once it hits this threshold, the aging column will turn orange.
Once these thresholds are hit or surpassed, the age will change colors to visually indicate that change.
Note: Only buyers can see this visual color change.
Select Days to Track
This section allows you to choose your time zone and the days of the week you want to be tracked by the aging column feature.
- Click the dropdown to select your time zone.
This ensures we track the days by the correct time.
- Click on the days of the week you want to track.
- Selected days will appear in blue.