Aging PO Columns allows Admins to enable the Aging POs feature, control the aging thresholds, and select the days to track. Click here for more information on Aging.
1) Click on your name dropdown in the upper right-hand corner
2) Click Account Settings
3) Click the Aging PO Settings option on the left side of the screen
4) Click the toggle on the Aging POs On line to turn the Aging PO feature on
These settings allow you to set the number of days a line or release has to reach to hit a High or Medium threshold when there has not been a response or action from the buyer or supplier. Once these thresholds are hit or surpassed, the age will change colors to visually indicate that change. Only buyers can see this visual color change.
1) Click the toggle on the Visual Change for Thresholds line to enable the threshold settings
2) Enter the number of days a line/release has to reach in order to hit the High (days) threshold
- The number of days in the aging column will turn red once it hits this threshold
3) Enter the number of days a line/release has to reach in order to hot the Medium (days) threshold
- The number of days in the aging column will turn orange once it hit this threshold
Select Days To Track
This section allows you to choose your time zone and the days of the week you want tracked by the aging column feature.
1) Click the dropdown to select your timezone. This ensures we track the days by the correct time.
2) Click on the days of the week you want to track. Selected days will appear as blue.
Click the Submit button to save settings