What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Q&A allows buyers to ask questions to all invited suppliers or individual suppliers invited to a request. Answers are only visible to the buyer and not to other suppliers. Suppliers can also ask a question to the buyer.
In this article we will go over:
- When a Buyer Asks A Question
- When a Supplier Asks A Question
- When a Buyer Wants to Post Q&A to FAQ
How Do I Do It?
Buyer Asks A Question
1) Click Ask Question
2) Select Recipient(s) from the dropdown
3) Enter the Question
4) Click the Post Question button
Supplier Asks A Question
1) Click the lightning bolt next to the question
2) Click Reply
3) Enter your reply to the question
4) Click the Reply button
When a Buyer Wants to Post Q&A to FAQ
1) Click the lightning bolt next to the answer
2) Click + Add to FAQ
3) Edit the question and answer before you post to remove any sensitive Information
4) Click the Post FAQ button
The Q&A will now appear in the FAQ section for all suppliers to see. The supplier’s name will not appear to the other suppliers.