What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Requests dashboard is your default landing page for RFQ. This is that tab where you will create new requests and track the progress and updates on your current requests.
How Do I Do It?
Let's take a look at the different columns in order to better understand the dashboard.
- Name of the buyer who created the request
- The title given to the request upon creation
- The current status of the request:
- Closed and Revised
Deadline and Time Left
- The current deadline date and time for suppliers to submit a bid
- The time remaining for suppliers to submit a bid
- Number of items on the request
- Number of suppliers invited to the request
- Number of suppliers who have applied to the request so far
- Number of suppliers who have declined the request
- Number of documents uploaded to the request
- Number of questions submitted by suppliers that have not been read yet by the buyer