What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
Before publishing a request you will need to add in items that are in the request for quote aka what are the suppliers bidding on. This can be 1 part or many parts that need to be fulfilled. You will need to have a template in place in order to complete this step.
How Do I Do It?
1) Click the Template: N/A button
2) Select the desired template from the dropdown
3) Click the Choose Template button
4) Click Item Import Template
- Download a copy of the selected template to input item data into for the multiple item upload
- This template will have the columns from the template you have selected and created in the Items menu
5) Click on the Add Items dropdown
- Required fields are Part#-Rev, Quantity, UM & Price
- Complete as many fields as possible for the best offers from your suppliers
- Click the Add Item button
- Select the CSV from your computer
- Imports the item data from the CSV to create the items
Once you add your items you can click the lightning bolt next to the item to Edit or Delete the item.
NOTE: Once an RFQ has been published you can make edits to the item information, however, you can not add or delete items once an RFQ has been published.