What Are We Trying to Accomplish?
The Bid For Supplier action allows a buyer to enter a bid on behalf of a supplier after the expiration date has passed. This will allow your suppliers to submit bids to you after an expiration date without you having to open the request back up or extend the deadline.
How Do I Do It?
1) Select a request with an Expired status
2) Scroll to the Contacts section of the request
3) Click on the blue lightning bolt next to the supplier you want to input the bid for
4) Select the Bid for Supplier action
5) Click on the Apply to Request button at the top of the screen
6) Enter data into all open fields highlighted in blue
7) Click the Save Values button at the top to complete the bid